Module 2 Bulletin
This page is the bulletin for the ongoing Middle Age Training – Module 2 which is conducted online from February 5 to July 6, 2022.
Note: If you are currently registered to the MAT, you can bookmark this page for quick access. You can do that by clicking the star icon in your browser.
Quickly navigate to the section by clicking below.
Meeting links are by team.
Do you know your team?
- Sign in to Zoom using the email accounts you submitted. If you have not done so, you may not be able to enter the session.
- If you are sharing a device with another MAT trainee as indicated in your registration, please make sure that you are in the same team.
Meeting Language Options
- Main meeting room will be English. Interpretation of the sessions to Tagalog and Cebuano are available.
- Language can be selected in the Zoom meeting room. This is in the “Interpretation” option located at the bottom of the meeting screen (sometimes in the “More” options).
Training Meeting Guidelines
- As MAT trainees, you are required to attend to all class sessions and group study/reviews. You must also participate whenever called for testing.
- Bring your own Bible, Hymns and Training Outlines for the sessions. Also bring notebooks and pens.
- Please be in proper training attire:
- Brothers – Dark slacks, white long sleeves with necktie, and dark leather shoes with long dark socks. If you need to wear a jacket, a dark formal coat is recommended.
- Sisters – Dark skirt, white blouse, bow tie, head covering and closed dark leather shoes. No short skirts. If you need to wear a jacket, a dark formal coat or vest is recommended.
Weekly personal checklist
Click below for your weekly self-monitoring checklist.
(Available from Lord’s Day to Wednesday only.)
Please submit this form NOT later that the Wednesday following the week being reported.
Submit Assignment: Young People
Use the form to list down at least 5 names of young people who are under your care or those whom you are burdened to bring to Lord.
Did you miss a class? Or do you need to clear an incomplete session? Click below to see the list of available remedial.
Please submit your testimony by clicking the button below. You may type it on the form or upload a document or image file.
Please submit your consecration by clicking the button below. You may type it on the form or upload a document or image file.
Apply for Graduation
If you have already completed the other MAT Modules, the registration will assess your credits.
Schedules and Bulletin
Candidates for graduation
The names listed below are confirmed to have completed the three other modules, and may graduate after completing the requirements of this module.
Update your Zoom application.
If you are not using the latest version, you might encounter problems with the breakout rooms and language interpretation options.
- The Zoom meeting room for the session will be opened by 7:00pm. Please join the meeting room early to avoid technical difficulty.
Note: Class schedule may change without prior notice.
Teams and Groupings
Trainees are divided into teams for group review, testing and fellowship.